[vtkusers] Buffered Reading of vti File

Grant McAuley gmcauley at llu.edu
Tue Apr 2 20:52:38 EDT 2013

Ok, it seems that using vktXMLImageReader::SetUpdateExtent(int extent[6])
requires vtk 6.0 ???  Unless I am missing something, the 5.10 docs show a
SetUpdateExtent() method only available in data classes (as a member of
vtkDataObject) but not eg vtkXMLImageReader.   I am using 5.8, but could
try 6.0.

--
Grant McAuley
Postdoctoral Fellow