[vtkusers] Trying to read a set of jpg slices

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:52:31 EDT 2012

Hi Rodrigo,

If your filenames are Image1.jpg, Image2.jpg etc

Try

jpegReader->SetFilePattern("%s%d.jpg");
jpegReader->SetFilePrefix("C:/VTK5.10/DATA/MatlabTest/JPG/Image");

With this FilePattern, the reader replaces "%s" with the FilePrefix, then
appends the file number, then appends the extension ".jpg"

Note you had a typo in the FilePrefix originally - "Imagen"

hth

Goodwin