[vtkusers] slow rendering

Matthias Härtel metty87 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:00:02 EST 2012

Hey,

you can try to use the immediate mode on your polyDataMapper. This mode
is default off. To turn on use something like this:
mapper->ImmediateRenderModeOn();
I have read last month this post:
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Speeding-up-Vector-Representation-td1224530.html
and figure out, that turning the immediate mode on for my polydata,
there is a great performance boost!

Many Greetings,
Matthias