[vtkusers] Visualisation from OpenCL

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Nov 12 11:31:17 EST 2012

Hi Gergely,

You should probably look into the PISTON code (
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/dir_353f5e5bb2c1873862f5f0a5fa3e9866.html)
as using that you could achieve what you are trying to do.

Dave might have more information on this and certainly feel free to drop an
email to the list if you need more pointers.

Thanks,