[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget + MouseWheel * Event using JAVA wrapper

Jonathan Ruiz Peinado jonathan.ruiz3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:55:55 EST 2012

Hi is there a chance to use MouseWheel * Event for vtkImagePaneWidget in
JAVA? I'm trying it as below but doesn't work:

planeWidgetX.AddObserver("MouseWheelForwardEvent", this,"test");

If I change MouseWheelForwardEvent for InteractionEvent mouse, click event
is detected, and function test is executed, so others events works fine.

User's Guide doesn't say nothing about it, as far as I know also I'd use
Java native mouse event listener but this event detection needs to be
linked to a ImagePlaneWidget of three, in order to modify just the one
below the mouse cursor.

Thanks