[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyle - test if onMouseMove event

Sergio Aguirre sergio.aguirre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 10:23:47 EST 2012

Hi everyone

I am trying to derive a specific vtkInteractorStyle for my app.

A requirements that I need to meet is to sample some tracked tools in order
to generate mouse events, otherwise they do not get generated.

In order to do that, I've set up a recurring timer of the interactor and
sample the tracked tools at the TimerEvent.

My preference would be to when servicing the TimerEvent command id like to
test if any MouseMove events have been generated. If YES, they I would end
the TimerEvent service routine and allow the MouseMove service routine to
go. If NO then I would do some simple processing and call render.

Is there a way to test if there have been any MouseMove events generated?

Thank you,

Sergio