[vtkusers] error message in subdividing a cell

tasnim hanene-jeder at hotmail.fr
Fri May 25 18:09:36 EDT 2012

Thanks really Jochen for your answer. It resolves my message error, but just
a little thing i changed in your proposed solution in order to make it
running, you proposed me to make this line:
subdivisionFilter->SetInput(newdata);
but with it, my program didn't apply the subdivision, so i kept my last line
that i used, which is based on the TriangleFilter:
subdivisionFilter->SetInputConnection(triangleFilter->GetOutputPort());
 and it works
When i selected a cell, the subdivision filter is applyed, but i have the
edges of the new cells in a red color, i couldn't change the color to gray.