[vtkusers] How to tell vtk to draw only one edge for the undirected graph?

KrishnaPG KrishnaPG at Yahoo.com
Wed May 16 11:44:01 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have an undirected graph (in vtkGraphLayoutView) and when it is rendered
(using layouts like Circular Strategy etc...) two edges are being drawn
between each pair of vertices (even though I called the AddEdge() only once
for each pair of vertices). (same case with almost all strategies, including
force directed etc.)

While stepping through the code, I can see that the undirected AddEdge()
method internally adds two edges (one for each outward-edge list of the
vertex).

I want only one straightline between two vertices in the rendered output.
Not an arc of two edges. I do not see how or where to tell VTK to just draw
one single edge.

Any help please.

Thank you.