[vtkusers] QVTKWidget only partially redrawing itself on win7 without AERO.

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:35:46 EDT 2012

Clint,

You actually helped me at least to find a temporary workaround.

I removed Qt::MSWindowsOwnDC flag and problem seems fixed and there is
no visually other problem occurred during quick testing.

It still seems a bug in QT ( such change supposed to affect ONLY top
level widgets ).
and in my application QVTKWidget  is not top level.
But since it fixed an issue, I will keep it until it lasts.

It might not work with QT 5.0, but due to new grapics implementation I
expect more problems during transition anyway.

Thanks and regards,
   Alex