[vtkusers] Extract Polydata points with same scalar value

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 26 18:15:38 EDT 2012

Actually, I just realized that vtkThresholdPoints appears to have
extracted the points and the connections were lost.  So when I run it
though the vtkPolydataConnectivityFilter there is one region for each
point in the polydata.  Could you let me know if there's a way to get
vtkThresholdPoints to preserve connectivity, or if there's a better
approach?

I've also tried using the vtkPolydaytaConnectivity filter operating on
the scalar data, but was only able to get it to return the largest
region for each label.

Thanks,
Sara