[vtkusers] Problem compiling VTK based applications on OS X Lion with Xcode 4.3.3

Stuart Barnes stuartbarnes99 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:05:21 EDT 2012

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your suggestions. My initial compile error was down to me including recursive search for the header files (clicked on the check box). Once I figured that out, I just needed to change the SDK as you suggested as well as adding the zlib library into the 'Link Binary...' list to avoid some link errors. Everything working now.

Thanks!