[vtkusers] tile of renderers

José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:36:40 EDT 2012

hi folks, right now I have developed a dicom viewer with vtk, I can
display almost any dicom modality but, one of my requierements is to
show several layouts of series and images, for example, 1x1 series
horizontally, 2x2 series, etc. The way I do this for series is with a
grid layout (yes, I am using qt4) but, I need to support images too. I
know how to tile several renderers in a render window but, my problem
is how to assign a specific slice from a 3D vtkImageData to a specific
renderer. Any suggestions on this?