[vtkusers] error while building vtk.sln for vtk5.10

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jun 22 08:50:18 EDT 2012

Is this from when you compile VTK itself or compiling some changes to
VTK or program you've got that depends on VTK?

See the notes section of any vtk dashboard submission for machines
that are close to you setup for cmake options that are known to work.
ex: http://open.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=2382473

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer