[vtkusers] display image on vtkplanewidget

amir k. kacakici at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:45:14 EDT 2012

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the reply. I didn't paste the whole code actually.

I did specify some properties of the plane based on the example:

 planeWidget[i]->SetTexturePlaneProperty(ipwProp);
    planeWidget[i]->TextureInterpolateOff();
    planeWidget[i]->SetResliceInterpolateToLinear();
    planeWidget[i]->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());
    planeWidget[i]->SetPlaneOrientation(i);
    planeWidget[i]->SetSliceIndex(imageDims[i]/2);
    planeWidget[i]->DisplayTextOn();
    planeWidget[i]->SetDefaultRenderer(ren);
    planeWidget[i]->SetWindowLevel(1358, -27);
    planeWidget[i]->On();
    planeWidget[i]->InteractionOn();

and as I mentioned, I used this line to get the image sliced by planeWidget
and display it on qvtkWidget:

resliceImageViewer->SetInput(planeWidget->GetResliceOutput());
this->ui.qvtkWidget->SetRenderWindow(resliceImageViewer->GetRenderWindow());
this->ui.qvtkWIdget->Show();

Thank you for your help.
amir