[vtkusers] How to enable vtkAxis::RIGHT in vtkChartXY (multiple Y-Axis)

Gerrit van Doorn gdoorn at newfieldwireless.com
Wed Jan 18 17:24:00 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to plot a second Y-Axis on the right side of a line/bar plot by
enabling  vtkAxis::RIGHT (chart->GetAxis(vtkAxis::RIGHT)->SetVisible(true);)
However, it doesn't show up. I also tried this on a line plot in ParaView
(using the settings menu) but here it also doesn't display the Axis on the
right side. Is there something I'm forgetting to do?
Is it possible to plot 2 line graphs in the same chart with each their own
Y-Axis?

I'm using VTK 5.8

Thanks,
gerrit