[vtkusers] Input type validity

Marc Ferland ferlandm at sonatest.com
Tue Feb 14 12:02:37 EST 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for your advice. I'll definitely have a look at your proposition.

BTW, how do you guys do it in paraview? Is it a best effort method or is
the node compatibility hard-coded? By best-effort I mean testing the
input port information object against the output port information. If
both really have incompatible types then the link is impossible.

Regards,

Marc