[vtkusers] Manta & Paraview

Dan Barker dbpvusrlist at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 09:09:45 EST 2012

Thanks David,
I have instead downloaded paraview onto a virtual machine and got the Manta view working okay. I have a couple of follow up questions;
(i) How can I change the lighting settings for the Manta view? .The default headlight is leading to some strange looking shadows.(ii) I have set a material to transparent (and reduced its opacity) but it doesn't appear to be refracting anything behind it, is there something else I need to change? (i.e. it looks like it has a refractive index of 1)
Regards,Dan