[vtkusers] Build from GIT Master Linker errors

ianl ilindsay at insigniamedical.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 13:15:53 EST 2012

Thanks, that seems to have fixed it. I am up and running with both debug and
release static link builds now. I have done a search for ucb.lib and it is
not present on my machine.

The lines around the first occurrence of the error (before your fix) are as
follows for you reference, not sure how much help this is though:

49>------ Build started: Project: DumpXMLFile, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
48>  FilteringCxxTests.cxx
46>  Generating vtkgl.cxx
47>  vtkGenericContourFilter.cxx
49>  DumpXMLFile.cxx
48>  CellTreeLocator.cxx
47>  vtkGenericGeometryFilter.cxx
48>  otherCellArray.cxx
46>  Generating vtkColorMaterialHelper_vs.cxx, vtkColorMaterialHelper_vs.h
47>  vtkGenericClip.cxx
46>  Generating vtkDepthPeeling_fs.cxx, vtkDepthPeeling_fs.h
46>  Generating vtkGaussianBlurPassShader_fs.cxx,
vtkGaussianBlurPassShader_fs.h
49>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ucb.lib'
48>  otherCellBoundaries.cxx
46>  Generating vtkLighting_s.cxx, vtkLighting_s.h
46>  Generating vtkLightingHelper_s.cxx, vtkLightingHelper_s.h
46>  Generating vtkLineIntegralConvolution2D_fs.cxx,
vtkLineIntegralConvolution2D_fs.h
50>------ Build started: Project: ArrayIOCxxTests, Configuration: Debug
Win32 ------