[vtkusers] Hide/show viewports

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Sat Dec 22 06:45:44 EST 2012

Hi,

The viewport defines the rectangle in the rendering window where the
visualization is actually rendered.
Are you sure this is what you want to change or isn't it the camera
settings (point of view, orientation,...)? The viewport is generally
fixed once for all and there is only one viewport per renderer. If you
really want to define multiple viewport in the same window you will
need to create the same number of renderers.
If you want to provide the user multiple viewpoints of the same scene
but once at a time, just switch cameras.

Regards,

Joachim