[vtkusers] Mac/VTK/Qt problems

bberkowi benjamin-berkowitz at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 21 14:42:25 EST 2012

So that first error was for the "EventQtSlotConnect" example.  I'm getting
another error while running make on the "ShareCameraQt" example:

[ 20%] Generating moc_ShareCameraQt.cxx
[ 40%] Generating ui_ShareCameraQt.h
Scanning dependencies of target ShareCameraQt
[ 60%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/ShareCameraQt.dir/ShareCameraQt.cxx.o
In file included from
/Users/benberkowitz/Desktop/ShareCameraQt/ShareCameraQt.cxx:1:
In file included from
/Users/benberkowitz/Desktop/ShareCameraQt/ShareCameraQt.h:5:
/Users/benberkowitz/Desktop/ShareCameraQt/build/ui_ShareCameraQt.h:20:10:
fatal error: 'QVTKWidget.h'
      file not found
#include "QVTKWidget.h"
         ^
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/ShareCameraQt.dir/ShareCameraQt.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/ShareCameraQt.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I've built VTK with all the specifications laid out in
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/QtSetup
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/QtSetup>  , so I'm really not sure
what the problem is.