[vtkusers] color mapping

Deric Stone dstone at medis.nl
Tue Dec 4 03:57:12 EST 2012

Where are you using the lookup table? Can you use vtkColorTransferFunction or vtkDiscretizableColorTransferFunction instead? There you would be able to specify ranges.

Note that GetColor(...) and MapValue(...) are not declared virtual in the vtkLookupTable class so cannot be overridden.

Kind regards,

Deric Stone