[vtkusers] Add spline interpolation to vtk contour widget

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:53:25 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to add spline interpolation to vtk contour widget by sub
classing vtkContourLineInterpolater as explained in the threads below:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.vtk.user/64546
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11789097/sub-classing-vtkcontourlineinterpolator-adds-default-straight-lines-also

I could not find a solution to this problem yet.
I saw vtk spline widget offers similar functionality. But there we need to
add many more functions that does not supported by vtksplinewidget.
eg: deleting and adding control points dynamically

Is there any way to add that interpolation to vtk contour widget?
Thanks a lot.