[vtkusers] vtkImageStencil problem

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:33:34 EDT 2012

Hi Lewes,

If there is a bug, I suspect it would be in the Subtract() method, rather
than in the vtkImageStencil filter.  I can look through the Subtract()
code to see if there is anything that looks wrong.  Is there a way that
you can create a minimal program+data that I can run on my own
system to duplicate the crash?

 - David