[vtkusers] Setting Intrinsic Camera Parameters in VTK

m_cachia at hotmail.com m_cachia at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:12:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have not found an adequate response to this question. I have a camera
calibration matrix in pixel values of the form [fx 0 cx; 0 fy cy; 0 0 1],
where f is the focal length and c is the principal point. How do I go about
setting the vtkCamera's intrinsics to this? I have tried SetUserTransform
and SetUserViewTransform and they do not seem to accomplish the task.

Thank you very much.