[vtkusers] Get all the bounding boxes

Jalal Miftah jalal.miftah at amadeus.com
Thu Oct 27 06:28:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

Do you know how can I get all the bounding boxes of a point cloud? In any
orientation and in any directions. I tried to use vtkOBBTree but I don't
really understand how it works.

Thanks you,

Jalal.

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail is intended only for the
use of the addressee/s above.  It may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under
applicable laws.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, printing,
distribution, copying, disclosure or the taking of any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply
e-mail or using the address below and delete the message and any
attachments from your system.

Amadeus Services Ltd, World Business Centre 3, 1208 Newall Road, Hounslow,
Middlesex, TW6 2TA, Registered number 4040059