[vtkusers] vtkCutClosedSurface

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:25:02 EDT 2011

Hello David,

vtkClipClosedSurface does exactly what I need

http://ScrnSht.com/jyutyz
http://ScrnSht.com/kwanbu

except that I need the yellow triangulation only ...

What would you advice? adding to vtkClipClosedSurface the possibility of
getting the "yellow cap" only or writing a vtkCutClosedSurface filter
class for that single operation?

btw, isn't it possible to pipeline vtkThreshold to vtkClipClosedSurface
somehow?

thank you,
sebastian