[vtkusers] vtkImageInteractorStyle question about zoom

Hikaruchan Sandra.Schroetter.fl at ait.ac.at
Tue Nov 29 08:15:09 EST 2011

thank you for your answer, i hoped that i can do it with a simple callback.

mhh ok, but I want to reimplement OnMouseWheelForward() and
OnMouseWheelBackward() then. I have looked at the
vtkInteractorStyleImage.cxx file, to see how it is implemented their,
because I would implement it nearly the same, only with the extra feature
that it do not zoom endlessy, but in this file the functions are not
implemented, so I am a little bit confused, can you maybe tell me where I
can find the implemented zooming function with the MouseWheel? Because I
don't find it. I only found something like it in the
vtkInteractorRubberBand2D.cxx file.

dear

hikaruchan