[vtkusers] vtkImageInteractorStyle question about zoom

Hikaruchan Sandra.Schroetter.fl at ait.ac.at
Tue Nov 29 06:59:23 EST 2011

hi!

maybe it is a too simple question, but I don't get it. I am using the
vtkInteractorStyleImage for my 2D Views. In this style, the user is able to
zoom in and out with the mouse wheel. But the problem is, that the user can
zoom endlessly, so I wanted to make that for example, the user can scroll (=
zoom) in each direction until a maximum/minimum scaling is reached. If the
max (or min) scale is reached, the image should not be zoomed anymore. But I
don't know how to do this.

Actually I tried to make a callback function, which works fine, but I don't
now how to tell vtk not to zoom anymore.

Would be glad if someone could give me some suggestions about this topic.

dear

hikaruchan