[vtkusers] (no subject)

Dan Barker djb_ro at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 17:18:08 EST 2011

Dear All,
I have a vtkImageData object which has several scalar components set as
   voxels->SetNumberOfScalarComponents(4);
and set as
   voxels->SetScalarComponentFromDouble(i,j,k,comp,0.0);
I wish to run vtkMarchingCubes algorithm on each scalar component individually. How do I access this? When I had just one component I could simply do
    vtkMarchingCubes *surface = vtkMarchingCubes::New();    surface->SetInput(voxels);    // etc ...
And marching cubes would run correctly and return a very nice looking surface. But now I cannot see a way to tell vtkMarchingCubes which component to use.
Any help with this would be most appreciated.
Regards,Dan