[vtkusers] VTKRenderWindowInteractor inside of a QVTKWidget

Adam Stylinski stylinae at mail.uc.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:28:10 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm using the QT bindings for VTK and am trying to write a callback for
click events.  The interaction with the RenderWindow seems to operate
properly when moving the camera around, however when I use the
GetMousePosition() function in my callback, it always reports the mouse
position as (0,0).  I'm having it draw spheres at the location in the
callback, and it seems to draw it in the bottom leftmost corner of the
widget each time, confirming this problem.  Is there some sort of focus
issue going on?  How do I fix this?