[vtkusers] vtkPolyData polys insertlocation problem

Sungmin Hong sungmin.hong85 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:44:26 EST 2011

Hello David,

When you look inside of the vtkPolyData, there is Polys which contains
information of NumberOfCells, InsertLocation and TraversalLocation, and so
on.

It looks like

Polys : 0x000 ... {NumberOfCells = 8928 InsertLocation = 0 TraversalLocation
= 0 ... } on VS 2008 when I load the polydata.

But when I save it, it looks like

Polys : 0x000 ... {NumberOfCells = 8928 InsertLocation = 35712
TraversalLocation = 0 ... }.

Thank you.

Sungmin

Ps. I am sorry that there was mailing server problem with me.
This mail might have been sent to you twice.