[vtkusers] VTK + OpenHaptics how can I attach OpenHaptics to the main loop

Harchet padilla1957 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:40:45 EST 2011

I have used your code in my application and is not working... the cursor is
not shown in the screen, I do not know why, and I can't feel the cube, maybe
is because of the version of the libraries... By the way I added this code
to the file so it can be display in the window (maybe the problem is here):
  //visualize
  vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderWindow> renderWindow =
    vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderWindow>::New();
  renderWindow->AddRenderer(renderer); //add the OpenHaptics renderer

  vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderWindowInteractor> renderWindowInteractor =
    vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderWindowInteractor>::New();
  renderWindowInteractor->SetRenderWindow ( renderWindow );

  //Add actors to the renderers
  renderWindow->Render();

  //Interact with the window
  renderWindowInteractor->Start();