[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice and part of volume

Andrej Gluhov realandron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 04:15:14 EST 2011

I trying to display a part of volume but in render I see all resliced
plane. How I can to display for exmaple only quarter of volume?
                    //Rotate coordinate axis

vtkMatrix4x4 matrix4x4 = new vtkMatrix4x4();

                    matrix4x4.Zero();
                    matrix4x4.SetElement(0, 0, 1);
                    matrix4x4.SetElement(2, 1, -1);
                    matrix4x4.SetElement(1, 2, 1);