[vtkusers] How to draw lines between two datasets using VTK

dev work2compilation at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 08:29:47 EST 2011

I think normally, perhaps I'm wrong , we I do this:

*// Create a polydata to store everything in*
    vtkSmartPointer<vtkPolyData> linesPolyData =
    vtkSmartPointer<vtkPolyData>::New();

	*// Add the points to the dataset*
    linesPolyData->SetPoints(pts);

*    // Add the lines to the dataset*
    linesPolyData->SetLines(lines);

I put all data (point_source and point_target and lines in the same value
*linePloyData*, and when I display the result I will have the same result as
the image above. But in fact I have just the lines displayed:

*mapper->SetInput(linesPolyData);*

Could you help me please?