[vtkusers] Automatically connecting x,y,z point data?

Ian Leslie lesl4685 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sun Nov 20 23:53:51 EST 2011

Hi,    Thanks, but I believe if the code is to be used in the python programmable source function within ParaView it needs to be in Python script, and the example is in C++?  Appreciate the link, it may help me produce the right code.
Importing the xyz data and converting to points is no problem, really just need the code to take the points and turn them into a line. I've just started to try and puzzle this out having never used Python script or VTK coding before and thought that surely many people would have already produce a simple script for this purpose?    Thanks again,

Ian