[vtkusers] vtkDataArray to C Array problem

Frable zemitis.janis at inbox.lv
Fri Nov 18 11:31:32 EST 2011

My bad, the visibility was based on the program I tried to run it in. Didn't
consider that you have to set metadata in their format with max and min
grayvalues. That was the reason for multiple imports resulting in different
visualizations.
About the picture difference I posted, turned out I was actually off by one.
Adjusting the loops to dimension -1 actually fixed it.
Scalars are properly visualized now.

What I don't fully understand tough is the access methods that should be
used for value retrieval. As written above, I did use GetComponent(i,1) up
until now for the first component (due to scalars having just one). Is it
the proper function to access Tensor and Vector data? I tried to up it to
(b,2) so I access the 2nd component, but seems like you can still use it to
read in scalar data instead of the anticipated crash.

Greetings
Frable