[vtkusers] VTK for Java, how to re-use library on different machines without recompiling source?

rasyid mujahid rasyidmujahid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:45:53 EST 2011

Dear all,

I am working on VTK with Java on several machines of Windows XP and 7, and
on each machines I have to compile VTK source. For all machines I am using
the same compiler Visual Studio 2010.
Is it possible to re-use the .dll without recompiling the source? Since the
compiling process really takes much time.

I was trying to use the libraries from one machine to another with the same
Windows 7 OS, but that did not work. It said "Could not find dependency"
(library path is already set properly for sure).
If you have many users that will use the application, what a cumbersome when
each user need to compile the source on their machine?

Thanks for any helps.

--
Abdurrasyid Mujahid