[vtkusers] FunctionValues is missing from the Python binding of vtk-5.8??

Yifei Li yifli82 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:54:27 EST 2011

Here is the list of methods in vtkCellLocatorInterpolatedVelocityField on
my computer:

>>> import vtk
>>> vtk.vtkCellLocatorInterpolatedVelocityField.__dict__
{'GetCellLocatorPrototype': <built-in method GetCellLocatorPrototype of
vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, 'NewInstance': <built-in method
NewInstance of vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, 'AddDataSet': <built-in
method AddDataSet of vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, 'SafeDownCast':
<built-in method SafeDownCast of vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, '
GetLastCellLocator': <built-in method GetLastCellLocator of vtkclass object
at 0x110e53a70>, 'CopyParameters': <built-in method CopyParameters of
vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, 'SetLastCellId': <built-in method
SetLastCellId of vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, 'GetClassName': <built-in
method GetClassName of vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, 'IsA': <built-in
method IsA of vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>, 'SetCellLocatorPrototype':
<built-in method SetCellLocatorPrototype of vtkclass object at 0x110e53a70>}