[vtkusers] Off screen mesh surface

Wenlong Wang scc.wwl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:28:21 EST 2011

Dear all,

I'm trying to  transform my mesh surface. Here is the exact order I operate
it.

First, I scale and rotate it. Then, I get the world coordinates of a
specific point on it. And I compute the display coordinates of this point.
During this process, I keep this mesh surface off screen since it is
generated.

The problem is, I just scale and rotate it slightly. But the display
coordinates are significantly changed. Is this because I keep it off
screen? If so, how can I solve this?

I'll be really appreciate if anyone can give me some advice.

Best wishes
Wenlong