[vtkusers] Exception_Access_Violation

Giovanni Strano gio.strano at libero.it
Fri Nov 4 18:14:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working on a project in Java (on Windows 7). Same days ago, in order to
use some new image rendering classes, I began to use the latest version of VTK
libraries cloned from GIT.

Unfortunately now I'm not able to run some of the programs that i ran in the
previous version.

E.g. In one of these programs I use 4 vtkRenderWindowPanel (1 Volume, 3
ImageActors) in an unique frame.

The output window show this error:

#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x5d61b929, pid=4392,
tid=5416
#
# JRE version: 6.0_26-b03
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (20.1-b02 mixed mode, sharing windows-
x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [vtkRendering.dll+0x35b929]

Please can someone explain me why i get this error code?

Thanks,

Giovanni