[vtkusers] vtkFreeTypeUtilities.h includes FTGL.h?

Benoit Scherrer benoitscherrer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:22:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just pulled the new version of VTK today and compiled it: no problem.
However my program using VTK was not compiling anymore.

The problem comes from i'm using vtkFreeTypeUtilities.h .
This file now includes FTGL.h, which is not in the 'Install' output of VTK
(but in Utilities/ftgl of the source of VTK).

I just commented the line '#include <FTGL.h>'  in vtkFreeTypeUtilities.h
and it seems it was not necessary, everything works fine.

Benoit