[vtkusers] Qt, VTK, missing .lib files

mollier mollier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:10:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

thank you for replying.

When I download the vtk source and unzip it, there is a bin folder with
.dll files in it.
After I use cmake to generate build files, I run mingw32-make followed by
mingw32-make install.
The install operation generates a lib folder consisting of dll.a files,
which I assume are the ones I should somehow include in Qt.
I tried dependency walker on one of the .dll files (didn't work on .dll.a)
and got some kind of error.
I am on a 64bit system, which might cause issues as you mention. I'm going
to try installing on a 32bit system now.

Again, thanks.