[vtkusers] Change point size and color in vtkConstrainedPointHandleRepresentation

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Thu Mar 31 12:05:02 EDT 2011

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

发件人: vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org [mailto:vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org] 代表 Xiaopeng Yang
发送时间: 2011년 3월 31일 목요일 오전 10:15
收件人: 'vtk'
主题: [vtkusers] Change point size and color in vtkConstrainedPointHandleRepresentation

Dear Users,

As we know, this class is used to represent a vtkHandleWidget. The default look is to draw a white point when this widget is not selected or active, a thin green circle when it is highlighted, and a thicker cyan circle when it is active (being positioned). The problem is how to adjust the default look so that I can change the color and size of the point. I tried getproperty->setcolor and sethandlesize. But they did not change anything.

Thanks in advance,

Yang