[vtkusers] Change point size and color in vtkConstrainedPointHandleRepresentation

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Wed Mar 30 21:15:01 EDT 2011

Dear Users,

As we know, this class is used to represent a vtkHandleWidget. The default
look is to draw a white point when this widget is not selected or active, a
thin green circle when it is highlighted, and a thicker cyan circle when it
is active (being positioned). The problem is how to adjust the default look
so that I can change the color and size of the point. I tried
getproperty->setcolor and sethandlesize. But they did not change anything.

Thanks in advance,

Yang