[vtkusers] How I convert an vtkImageData to StructuredPoint

ariel curiale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:48:37 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have a DeformationField (itk::Image<itk::Vector<float, 3>,3>) and
convert to vtk using ImageToVTKImageFilter. Then I convert to
structuredPoint using vtkImageToStructuredPoints but when I try to display
the tensor using vtkTensorGlyph an exception occurs saying "no data to glyph
" but StructuredPoint have data. Do you know what happen ?

Thanks