[vtkusers] How to apply vtkActor transformation to underlying data ?

nsarrasin nsarrasin at phenix-systems.com
Wed Mar 30 11:47:43 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have a polygon (defined by double*) which I render.
Then I apply some transformation to the vtkActor.

Now I would like to update my initial data. For each point of my set, I
translate it with vtkActor::GetPosition() and then I apply the
vtkActor::GetMatrix().

It appears that it's not the right way to do because initial and final
boundingbox of my polygon doesn't have the same dimensions.

What I am missing ?

Thanks by advance