[vtkusers] Rendering Depth

runel_krone at juno.com runel_krone at juno.com
Mon Mar 28 18:14:31 EDT 2011

I am currently doing volume rendering of image data. The image appears correctly, but I'd like to modify the depth of the image. When looking at the rectangle furthest from the camera appears a lot smaller than the rectangle closest to the camera. I would like to be able to make the two rectangle appear closer to the same size. It sounds like SetFocalDisk in the camera class controls this, but modifying this value doesn't seem to alter the image at all. Does what I am trying to do make sense? Is it possible to do this? Thanks
Free Penny Stock Newsletter
You Can Gain up to 500% on stocks. Find Out How!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d9108ae1388c3f75b3st03vuc