[vtkusers] Build Errors

Rupinder Singh rupinder.singh at nsitonline.in
Mon Mar 28 15:34:35 EDT 2011

Hey,

This is my first time with ccmake and I think I'm missing something. I'm
following the README. Here's what I did: I created VTK/VTK-build, created
VTK-build/Makefiles and copied CMakelists.txt to it. Then "ccmake -G Unix
Makefiles" from VTK-build. I get a few errors:

=====
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:67 (INCLUDE):
   include could not find load file:
     vtkCompilerExtras
... <many other INCLUDE>

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:143 (FILE):
   file Internal CMake error when trying to open file:
   /home/rupinder/VTK/VTK-build/
Makefiles/CMake/vtkRequireLargeFilesSupport.cxx
   for reading.

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:171 (INCLUDE):
   include could not find load file:
     SharedLibraryPathVarName

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:316 (VTK_DEPENDENT_OPTION):
   Unknown CMake command "VTK_DEPENDENT_OPTION".

=======

Guess I'm missing something. Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Rupinder