[vtkusers] Building vtk on Windows7 64bit with TCL wrappers

Raúl Ferriz raul at torresyvalero.com
Mon Mar 28 07:55:20 EDT 2011

El 28/03/2011 13:45, David Partyka escribió:
> Hi Raul, Is your build tree in a particularly deep sub directory? Can
> you give us your entire build output log so we can see what build step
> this is coming from?

Thanks for the reply!

My build tree is pretty simple C:\Usuarios\Raul\git\VTK, and cmake
output is created on C:\Usuarios\Raul\Binarios\vtk_64 ( I think that
'Usuarios' is only an alias and really 'Users' is used, but I'm not sure)
But now I have a more strange issues, even building on 32bits gives same
error (environment block is big). I even move build trees to root
(c:\git\vtk and c:\bin\vtk_64) but I got same error, even without TCL ...

Really currently I don't know if it is a cmake issue, windows7 64bit
issue, or visual studio 2010 issue ...  or problems interactin together
all at same time :-)

Any type of help is very appreciated.