[vtkusers] [Insight-developers] Fwd: Reproducibility: When the Reproduction Fails !

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 10:24:32 EDT 2011

n Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:
> [...]

I would like to call your attention to this week's insight podcast
about reproducibility in science in which Luis articulates some of the
points mentioned above. Information about the podcast and the audio
can be found here:

http://inscight.org/2011/03/23/episode_5/

I implore you to listen carefully to the points raised here and always
consider these issues in your daily work!

David